Call for Program Reviewers
Planning for SACSA 2017 is in full effect and we are asking members to serve as a session proposal reviewer for the 2017 Annual Conference in Chattanooga, TN. The mission of the Southern Association for College Student Affairs is to advance:
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Scholarship, research, and ethical practice; and
- Understanding of issues impacting students and the student affairs profession, while fostering our core values of inclusiveness, professionalism, and collegiality.
By sharing your knowledge and expertise, you have a unique opportunity to give back to SACSA and ensure the Annual Conference meets the educational needs of a diverse membership.
Program Reviewer Timeline:
- Deadline to sign-up as a Reviewer: June 5, 2017
- Program proposal submission deadline: June 9, 2017
- Proposals available for evaluation: June 26, 2017
- Proposals reviews due: July 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Deadline to Become a Program Reviewer
Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Sign-up to be a SACSA 2017 Program Reviewer
- CLICK HERE to sign-up!
For questions, concerns, or issues with the submission process please contact:
Jessica Wildfire (Programs Chair) at email@example.com.