- To provide an undergraduate or graduate student the opportunity to observe the inner workings of a professional organization program.
- To develop an appreciation and deeper insight into the job hunting process.
- SPE Interns will gain knowledge of the operation of a placement exchange program.
- SPE Interns will identify how a collaborative team functions to coordinate this yearly event.
- SPE Interns will engage with the planning team to learn about the inner working of the placement exchange and gain understanding of this type of event.
- Attend SPE beginning the Wednesday before registration begins
- Assist with setting up the registration, scheduling and messaging areas
- Participate in all planning meetings beginning on Wednesday Night through Saturday’s wrap up meeting
- Participate in pre-placement exchange planning meetings via teleconference
- Have full responsibility for one component of SPE, i.e., preparing the daily newsletter
- Provide feedback on how to improve SPE
|Arrival:||Wednesday, February 18, 2015 (Afternoon)|
|Program Dates:|| February 19 - 21, 2015|
|Departure:|| Sunday, February 22, 2015 (Morning)|
|Location:|| University of Memphis campus, Tennessee|
To learn more visit the Sourthern Placement Exchange site
Submit a resume and cover letter by January 5, 2015 to:
SACSA Representative to SPE