Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach
9800 Queensway Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Embassy Suites by Hilton™ Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort offers 255 two-room suites just steps away from the ocean. The relaxed atmosphere and array of on-site amenities including tennis courts, waterpark and Sports & Health Club are sure to give you the vacation you've been looking for. Our spacious suites are the perfect base for your family vacation. Each two-room suite features a private balcony, separate bedroom with one king-sized or two double beds, living room with sleeper sofa, and dining area with mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. If you want to enjoy the wonderful amenities Embassy Suites has to offer, join us at our Complimentary Breakfast or Evening Reception daily. Exclusive for Embassy Suites guests only.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort offers several types of rooms for SACSA attendees. These rooms are either two double beds, or one king bed.
- 2 Double Beds: $150 per night
- 1 King Bed: $150 per night
Conference rates are available through October 12, 2018.
- CLICK HERE and follow the directions to book a room.
- OR call 1 (800) 876-0010 and select option 2 for the Embassy Suites. Be sure to indicate you are attending the Southern Association for College Student Affairs Event and use the following SRP code: SAC.
Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR)
Over 900,000 people have flown into MYR during 2017. The Myrtle Beach International Airport serves travelers from across the country with non-stop service from many cities including Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Dallas, Washington, D.C. and more. For a map of cities with non-stop service to Myrtle Beach, click here.
Transportation to/from MYR
- Limousines (Exit Door 6): Please contact your preferred limousine provider.
- Public Transportation (Exit Door 5): This service is provided by Coastal Regional Transportation (CoastRTA). They operate vehicles ranging from 18-passenger to 40-passenger buses and service seven different fixed routes around the Grand Strand. The buses run 7 days a week and 365 days a year and are equipped to transport individuals in wheelchairs (prearranged). Schedules and information about the routes/service can be answered by clicking the highlighted link, CoastRTA , or by calling 843-488-0865.
- Ridesharing (Exit Door 5): Ridesharing is arranged though a smartphone in advance or through short notice.
- Shuttles (Exit Door 6): Some area hotels offer free shuttle service to the airport. Please check with your hotel when booking your stay.
- Taxicabs (Exit Door 6): Taxicabs are parked outside door 6 and are available first come first serve.