Call for Program Reviewers
Planning for SACSA 2018 is in full effect and we are asking members to serve as a session proposal reviewer for the 2018 Annual Conference in Myrtle Beach, SC. The mission of the Southern Association for College Student Affairs is to advance:
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Scholarship, research, and ethical practice;
- Understanding of issues impacting students and the student affairs profession, while fostering our core values of inclusiveness, professionalism, and collegiality.
By sharing your knowledge and expertise, you have a unique opportunity to give back to SACSA and ensure the Annual Conference meets the educational needs of a diverse membership.
Program Reviewer Timeline:
- Deadline to sign-up as a Reviewer – June 8, 2018
- Program proposal submission deadline – June 8, 2018
- Proposals available for evaluation – June 22, 2018
- Proposal reviews due – July 13, 2018 at 11:59pm (EST)
For questions, concerns, or issues with the submission process please contact:
Lakiesa Cantey Rawlinson (Programs Chair) at email@example.com.