The heart of the SACSA experience is rooted in the volunteer leaders. There are various ways to get involved within SACSA and many benefits. See below for descriptions of SACSA’s volunteer positions as well as current openings.
- Gain professional development experience.
- Develop a professional network with colleagues across the southeast.
- Work with a dynamic team of devoted student affairs professionals who value inclusiveness, professionalism, and collegiality.
Questions? Contact a Member-at-Large below.
If interested in a current volunteer position opening, please contact the individual listed below.
Volunteer Leadership Positions
There are three overarching groups of volunteer positions within SACSA. To better understand the structure of SACSA and where these positions report, please reference the SACSA organizational chart. Appointed and elected positions each have a different process.
- Executive Director
- Member-at-Large 1
- Member-at-Large 2
- Past President
- President Elect
- Presidential Scholar
- Vice President for Professional Development
- Vice President for Marketing
- Vice President for Member Relations
- Awards & Recognition Chair
- College Student Affairs Journal Editor
- Marketing & Technology Chair
- Membership & Recruitment Chair
- Mid-Managers Institute Director
- Mid-Managers Institute Faculty
- Multicultural Awareness Chair
- New Professionals Institute Director
- New Professionals Institute Faculty
- Nominations Chair
- Research & Assessment Chair
- Resolutions Chair
- Website Chair
- Career Services Chair
- Case Study Competition Chair
- Conference Chair
- Conference Communication Chair
- Conference Programs Chair
- Conference Registration Chair
- Graduate Student Symposium Chair
- Involvement Fair Chair
- Local Arrangements Chair
- Major Speakers Chair